FREE LIVE CLASS | Thursday, January 26 at 5PM PST
Introduction to Clinical Level Selfcare for the Digestive System
Join David for his first FREE webinar on one of the most important health topics that he teaches. Healthy digestion sets the foundation for good health.
In this free one hour presentation David Crow will share essential teachings about the principles of treating and preventing digestive problems from the perspective of “clinical level selfcare.”
- The difference between “clinical level” and other forms of selfcare.
- How to use clinical level selfcare to diagnose, treat or prevent digestive problems.
- The kinds of digestive problems clinical level selfcare can treat and prevent.
- Why herbs are the best treatment for many digestive conditions.
- Why herbs and supplements sometimes don’t work for digestive conditions.
- The three primary categories of herbs that regulate the digestive functions.
- Understanding the gut-brain axis, and which to treat first according to the condition.
- Why the form, dose, frequency and time of taking natural medicines is equally important as the
Plus – David will reserve time at the end of the presentation to answer questions and present everyone who registers with a special offer! Be sure to register now, so you don't miss out.
David Crow, L.Ac. has been a clinician, consultant, researcher, and educator in the field of natural medicine for over 40 years. A world-renowned speaker, author, and thought leader, David emphasizes empowering individuals to become their own self-care experts.
Join David's Free Class
Reserve your spot to join us live! Can't make it live? No problem, register now and we'll send you the recording as soon as it's available!