David Crow’s Top 10 Essential Oils for Your Home PharmacyApr 02, 2021
Want to build your aromatherapy home pharmacy but aren’t sure where to start?
Are you already using essential oils at home, and want to increase the effectiveness of your home collection?
Discover our Floracopeia founder, David Crow’s essential oil recommendations to stock your medicine cabinet — and explore simple and effective recipes — when you watch this perennially popular webinar:
During this powerful hour, David will share:
- Simple and effective recipes for the diffuser, bath, steam inhalation, and more
- The versatile oil that purifies the environment and sharpens the mind
- Which oils are safe to apply directly to the skin, and which can cause burns
- The best essential oils for calming irritable and rowdy children
- How to use essential oils to relieve congestion and inflammation in the respiratory system
- The best oils for boosting your body’s natural immune function
- When to use essential oils as opposed to other plant medicinals such as teas...
Be sure to watch the video above to discover David’s top 10 essential oils for your home pharmacy!
David Often Recommends These Essential Oils to Boost Your Health & Spirit
Tulsi Essential Oil purifies and refines the mind, body, and spirit. Also known as the Elixir of Life, you can diffuse it daily to boost your vitality and maintain resilient health.
Palo Santo Essential Oil to purify airborne pathogens while lifting your mood. Its antidepressive effects can even help treat and prevent panic attacks.
Pair Palo Santo with respiratory oils (like Eucalyptus or Tulsi) to purify your home against microbial contagion and treat colds and flus. Palo Santo also attracts good fortune, repels negativity, supports creativity, and removes obstacles.
Like Palo Santo, Frankincense Serrata Essential Oil also treats colds and flus — and has remarkable therapeutic anti-inflammatory, immune-boosting, and wound-healing benefits, too. Long used in ritual and ceremony, it’s spiritually uplifting and protects against depression and anxiety.